Thursday, February 28, 2008

chefs!

monday:
flora "from scratch extraordinaire" pereira
marika "give me chocolate or give me death" plater

tuesday:
carolyn "the nut whisperer" lazard
songsoo "i will cook five courses and leave the kitchen spotless" kim

wednesday:
samuel "i think this dish could use a little more whiskey" lang budin
holly "it's called a chiffonade" rage

thursday:
gabi "biscuit wizard" herbst
molly "souper star" king

friday: 
alana "the cutting edge of innovation" buonaguro
emma "the crisp master" brenner-malin

3 comments:

Crawen said...

this is awesome! you all have such excellent chef names! is the blog going to be the new journal?

marika said...

no, this is just PR. ahahha!

Unknown said...

Hey Feitler -
I'm a former Feitler resident (1999-2002). It's nice to see that y'all are keeping it wonderful. I LOVED that place. Do you still keep house journals and family portraits?
Next time I'm in the area, I'll call for dinner.

Love,
Rayna